A Maruyama hedge trimmer is a True Commercial machine, top to bottom, tip to toe.
Rugged and reliable, outstanding power and performance, great balance, and blade lengths, styles, and engine classes to meet nearly any commercial need, these machines are clearly outstanding.
All Maruyama handheld hedge trimmers have a strong extreme-duty gearbox which employs all ball and roller bearing construction for smooth power transmission and a long service life. Our connecting rods are thicker than competitive models and are roller bearing supported, unlike many of our competitor’s machines.
Maruyama uses razor-sharp chrome steel blades for effortless cutting on any commercial application. The strong, polished double-reciprocating blade cuts cleanly every time, reducing die-back and browning, presenting a crisp, professional appearance with the very first pass every time.
- Field proven low emission 2-cycle engine technology
- IRON-5YR commercial warranty
- Advance forward-facing exhaust design to eliminate hot downward exhaust onto shrubs
- Extreme-duty, professional grade gearboxes
- Approximately 1 pound lighter than comparable 22.5cc double-sided hedge trimmers
- Rugged chromed steel blades are precision-ground and sharpened on all 3-cutting edges for cleaner cuts
- Superior air filter on intake to prevent dirt, sand, etc. from entering carburetor
- Easy start system – spring assist technology for easy starting
- Made in Japan