This mid-sized base model is fully loaded with more special features than most ATVs on the market. The 4-wheel independent suspension and on-demand 2WD/4WD drive system makes this machine the “go-to” vehicle to take you everywhere.
- Class G compliant for ages 16 and up
- Fuel injected 443cc SOHC 4-stroke, 4-valve, single cylinder liquid cooled engine
- Sealed air intake filter system for keeping the air filter clean and dry
- CVT automatic transmission with low, high, neutral and reverse gears and engine braking
- Durable 4-wheel independent suspension for sure footed handling in rough terrain
- On-demand 2WD/4WD with differential lock and shaft drive
- Linked hydraulic disc brakes with park locking feature
- 5-position preload adjustable shocks
- Dual low-and-high beam headlights with LED markers and dual rear brake lights
- Steel front bumper
- Front and rear steel tube cargo racks
- 2″ receiver for mounting a standard trailer hitch
- 802 lbs towing capacity
- Underseat storage
Instrumentation: Back-Lit Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge, Gear Position Indicator, Clock, Fault Code Indicator and 2WD/4WD Indicator
Free ATV Safety Training is offered with the purchase of any KYMCO ATV and is recommended for all first-time ATV purchasers without ATV experience.
The 2023 MXU 450i is available in Gray and Aquamarine
*Specifications and pricing are subject to change*
*Dealer sets the actual destination charge, your price may vary*
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.