MXU 550i EPS
The MXU 550i EPS is an energetic and accomplished ATV. It comes with a high level of standard equipment including power steering, a winch and 2″ hitch receiver, digital instrument panel, independent front and rear suspension, and front and rear luggage racks. With excellent ergonomics and a vigorous motor, the MXU 550i EPS is ready to work and play.
- Class G compliant for ages 16 and up
- Fuel injected 501cc DOHC 4-stroke, 4-valve, single cylinder liquid cooled engine
- CVT automatic transmission with low, high, neutral and reverse gears with park function and engine braking
- Durable 4-wheel independent suspension for sure-footed handling in rough terrain
- On-Demand 2WD/4WD with differential lock and shaft drive
- Linked hydraulic disc brakes with park locking feature
- 5-position preload adjustable shocks
- Dual low-and-high beam headlights with LED markers and dual rear brake lights
- USB Charging Port
- Front and rear steel tube cargo racks
- 2” receiver for mounting a standard trailer hitch
- 941 lbs. towing capacity
- Built-in storage compartments in each front fender and center console
- Relocated fuel cell for improved weight distribution and stability
Instrumentation: Back-lit speedometer, odometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, gear position indicator, clock, fault code indicator and 2-wheel/4-wheel drive indicator.
Free ATV Safety Training is offered with the purchase of any KYMCO ATV and is recommended for all first-time ATV purchasers without ATV experience.
The 2023 MXU 550i EPS is available in Cobalt Blue and Sunbeam Red
*Specifications and pricing are subject to change*
*Dealer sets the actual destination charge, your price may vary*
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.